Design

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

33 Weeks Pregnant

My scheduled appointment was today at 4:00pm. I had got a call this morning from the clinic saying they had an opening today at 11:45am and that they thought they would let me know since they were expecting to get a winter storm starting tonight. I called Ryan and he was able to take off early so we could make it to the earlier appointment.

They got us right in when we got there and everything went really smoothly and Lydia did great. She was so patient this time, I think she is getting used to it. We listened to the baby's heart beat and she measured me again and I was (surprise!) 3 weeks ahead. :) Same as I have been for the last 2.5 months. She said lets go ahead and do a quick ultrasound to check the baby's size so we got to get a quick look at baby again. She said he is not measuring big at all. In fact he is just a little smaller than average. My fluid levels are great as well, I just have a bigger measuring uterus. He is head down. I asked her "is it still a boy?" and she showed us his testicles on the screen. lol so we got our 3rd "boy" confirmation. :)

My next appointment is the 24th at 4:30pm. It will be my 35 week appointment and she let me know they would be doing the group b test and giving me a cervical exam to check for any progress.

I have been feeling good besides a quick 24hr stomach bug this last week. I am still walking at least 3-5 days a week and I really enjoy it. I am sleeping great except for getting up at least twice to go pee.

After this next appointment I will start going in every week until our baby boy comes. We are getting so close!

Here is a picture of me at 33weeks with Lydia and 33weeks with our son. I thought it would be fun to see how they compared so I put on the same shirt.

NOW:



THEN:






I took a few other photos in a brown shirt today which was also an old one from my last pregnancy. This one is kind of far away but if you click on the picture it makes it more easily viewable.



Also a few new cute photos of Lydia. -- Today

Some from Last Night





2 comments:

The Kennedy's said...

Good to hear about him looking good! Im getting excited!!! Getting so close!! Good pictures too! That's so cool to see the comparison.
Good pictures of Lydia too, she has got the cheese down good :-)

Lee Ann said...

I love to hear how you are doing! You look so cute!