We picked up the police report this morning for the hit and run accident. We were really happy to see that the driver has insurance. Our insurance company told us that if the driver did not have insurance we were going to be stuck paying the deductable ($1000) which would have been the whole thing since the damage is less than that I am sure. They said we could take him to court for the damages but who wants to go through all of that!? So we are both relieved to see he had insurance. Ryan is bringing the paperwork to our insurance company sometime this morning to get the ball rolling. I'll update more later when we know exactly what is going to happen.
Lydia is becoming quite the little cheese lately and is laughing and smiling all the time! She loves to make really funny faces and it is just hilarious. She has really been enjoying the "Wheelie-Bug" that her Aunt Christine and Uncle Ryan got her for Christmas and I wanted to take some pictures of her playing on it so I could send it to them. I put her on it and got my camera and this is the result: :)



3 comments:
Oh that is good to here!!!
Oh my gosh! that is soooo cute! im so glad to see that she enjoys it!!!
Christine
Cute faces. Joshua was making some VERY funny faces before he turned one too. I think it is so funny how they know they are being silly.
Too funny!!! Definately a cutie-pie. :)
Post a Comment