My last post was before Halloween, which is crazy. I have been very bad on keeping things updated.
The kids had a great Halloween, Lydia dressed up as Rapunzel and Jack was a train engineer. They weather was absolutely beautiful on Halloween and the kids were able to trick or treat without the need of a coat. This was the first year that Jack was really able to understand and he really enjoyed it a lot.
Ryan and I took a trip to Montana together in October to go see Pearl Jam. It was so awesome, I have included a few pictures from that below.
Thanksgiving was a very eventful time. We had 3 different dinners! We spend Thanksgiving day and a few days before and after in Colorado with Ryan’s brothers family. Unfortunately Lydia got sick while we were there so we came home a day early.
We hosted a Christmas dinner with my family this year. We had prime rib and everyone brought a few side dishes. It was one of my niece and nephews first Christmas’ this year, it was so fun to see all the kids together. And what a mountain of gifts! Oh my..
I celebrated my 29th birthday this Monday. It’s hard to believe I am almost 30. The last 10 years literally just flew by.. and why do I have a feeling the next 10 will fly by even faster? Lydia will be getting registered for kindergarten next week. She is very excited to start school and is really enjoying preschool. She gets along with everyone really well and is very fond of her teacher. I am in the process of planning her 5th birthday party right now. She has decided on a mermaid theme this year. I think I am going to be daring and try to make her birthday cupcakes this year instead of buying a cake. Wish me luck! I will need it!
Ryan has been working on the basement lately finishing up the framing and then he will start working on the wiring. It will be slow process but I am excited to see more and more progress on it.
We currently have a rental car that we are using while our car is in the body shop. I am hoping to get a call today or tomorrow that it will be finished. Our vehicle was hit by an elderly man last week so it is in the body shop getting the damages fixed as well as a new windshield replacement.
I started another photography class this week. It is a 4 week course on posing. I am so very excited about it. It’s a brand new class they are now offering. Posing I feel is one of my biggest shortcomings in my photography, so I’m thrilled that this was available. Too bad the weather is so terrible right now though, I will have to find creative ways to pose and photograph indoors instead unfortunately.
I'd really like to do a valentine photo-shoot of the kids this year. I found some adorable props on etsy that were very reasonable so I went ahead and decided to do it. Hopefully everything will be in next week so I can do the shoot next weekend. I’m excited! I hope the kids will want to cooperate!
Here are a few pictures from the last few months.










No comments:
Post a Comment