I am potty training Lydia this week, and so far it is going really great. She hasn't had any accidents in a day and half now! I am so excited for her. She has been saying some sweet things to me lately. Both times while I was playing puzzles with her. The first time she told me that I make her so happy and she gave me a hug, then today she patted my arm and told me we were best friends. :) So precious!!
Here is a really cute video of her helping daddy 'fix' the disposal. ;)
Lydia the Helper
2 comments:
I love those videos!! Im so happy to hear that Lydia is potty training well! The pictures are adorable of Jack! Hes so cute!!
As I watched these video's I am overwhelmed at how blessed Dad and I are to have such Terrific Kids who are now AWESOME Parents!!! Just can't say how much happiness that brings us. Lydia is such a sweet, charming and beautiful little girl.
Post a Comment