Design
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
37 Weeks
I had my 37 week appointment yesterday and I was so thrilled with how it turned out. I have to say it was one of the best appointment I have had. My blood pressure was excellent at 122/72, I had no weight gain this week and I am now measuring right at 37 weeks instead of 3 weeks ahead (I was 2 weeks ahead last week). I asked the doctor about this and she said it is because baby is dropping. She checked my cervix and it was still at 1cm and 50% effaced. Baby's heart beat was 150's, a little bit faster than his average 140's that he has been. The doctor was very happy with everything and said she would see me next week. I am so glad everything went well. I was so worried if my blood pressure was high again they would want to do more tests or possibly try to induce. I would love to make it to 39 weeks, and it looks like that may just happen. I hope next week goes as well as this week. My next appointment is Tuesday the 13th at 4:15pm. I will be seeing Dr. Hill this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm happy for you! In not too long we will be meeting baby Jack!! :-)
How awesome, I have been praying things would go well :)
Post a Comment