Design

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Crazy Hair!

I cut Lydia's hair for the first time on January 1st of this year, and ever since then it seems to be growing in so nicely. Every week I can tell it is getting longer and longer, finally! :) Still not enough for a little piggy tail but maybe by this summer. I was giving her a bath last night and was putting conditioner in her hair and noticed how crazy and long it was getting, I yelled at Ryan to go grab the camera and these are the photos he took.





Here are some pictures of her in her favorite boots. They are completely soft, even the sole. She loves to put these on and go jump in her bed and read or just wear them around the house. They are great for quick car trips too. We got them from Old Navy.







Also, most of you moms who have been through the toddler stage know how picky kids can be about food. Lydia is also a bird eater most days. Some days she will love eggs, others she wont touch them. But recently I have been feeding her organic muesli a few times a week and every time I make it she gobbles it up! I'm so happy to have found something healthy, hearty and high calorie that she loves to eat. I got a 1lb bag to try from Sun Organic 2 weeks ago, its ingredients are: Organic rolled oats, organic raisins, organic rolled wheat, organic date pieces, organic almonds & organic walnuts. I cook 1/4 c of the muesli with 1/4c of water and 1/4c of organic half and half until its nice and thick. She eats almost the whole bowl every time!

No comments: