Design
Thursday, November 12, 2009
OBGYN Appointment - 16 Weeks
I had my 16 week appointment this afternoon. I saw Dr. Brewer this time and everything went well. I gained 2 lbs since my appointment one month ago which makes my total gain 3 lbs so far. I discussed with the doctor my desire to have a VBAC and she said that it was definitely a possibility and I would be a good candidate as long as everything goes well with the pregnancy. I am really hoping everything will go smoothing and I will get to have a successful vaginal birth. We listened to babies heart beat, which she found almost immediately. It was around 160bpm. We scheduled our next appointment for December 15th at 3:15pm followed by an ultrasound at the hospital at 4pm. I will be exactly 21 weeks. We will be able to bring a VHS and CD-R so we can get video and photos of everything. I am very excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot wait!!!
Post a Comment